W&F Tourism Summit – 22nd November 2023
The 2023 Westmorland and Furness Tourism Summit will take place on Wednesday 22nd November 10am to 1pm at the Roundthorn Country House, Penrith. The theme of this year’s Summit will be ‘Strengthening partnerships for a more sustainable future’.
The Summit will be chaired by Jim Walker, Chair of the Eden Tourism Network. There will be a welcome by Sam Plum, Chief Executive of Westmorland and Furness Council and Councillor Jonathan Brook, Leader of Westmorland and Furness Council.
The speaker line up includes:
- Lee Hillyard, A66 Northern Trans-Pennine Project Director, National Highways
- Daniel Holder, The Quiet Site
- Andrew Plimmer, Group Development and Communications Manager, Everbright Hotels
- Gill Haigh, Managing Director, Cumbria Tourism
- Molly Hogg, Programme Manager, Low Carbon Communities CAFS
- Gemma Proctor, Sustainable Tourism Officer , Cumbria Tourism
There will also be the chance to network over a buffet lunch. The Summit is free to attend. Book at https://www.trybooking.co.uk/CSWA before Friday 17th November.