Training Courses for Levy Payers
We had a great response to the proposal for subsidised training for levy payers. A number of courses are now available to book online at Eventbrite. These are all one-day certified courses, available at a cost to levy payers of £35 +VAT per delegate.
Full course details, including the course content and awarding body can be found here: Training | Penrith BID – Improving the economic potential of Penrith, Cumbria.
Follow the links below to book a course for your staff:
- Level Three Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF): 21.03.22: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/277457090627
- Level Three Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF): 06.04.22: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/288201076177
- Level Three Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF): 04.05.22: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/first-aid-at-work-training-for-penrith-bid-levy-payers-tickets-277480109477
- Highfield Level 2 Award in Health and Safety within the Workplace (RQF) 28.03.22: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/277470901937
- Food Safety in Catering (RQF) 28.04.22: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/277473860787
The training is open to all BID levy payers.
To enable as many businesses to take part, courses are limited to 3 delegates per business per course.
Sales are on a first come, first served basis so book early to avoid disappointment. There are max 8 delegates on First Aid courses, to ensure all delegates have their own equipment. Max 12 delegates for the other courses.
On the day
All training takes place at the Quaker Meeting House in Penrith. The course starts at 9.30am prompt and will finish at 4.30pm. Delegates are asked to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure everyone is ready for the start of the day.
Tea and Coffee are provided but delegates are asked to bring their own mug and their own lunch.